Top Rome Food & Drink
497 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Alessandra was a charismatic and knowledgeable guide! This was a perfect way to start our adventure in Rome. she showed us some hidden gems we never would have found, and the tastings were pared with wine too!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was great. Shared with us plenty of history and was able to explore rome and sample food. Ended up not even eating dinner. Great way to start out trip"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Federica were amazing! They were very professional, and funny with amazing service. When we got the confirmation email from Viator, it said that class starts at 4:15PM and to meet in front of the stairways at Piazza Trilussa but we were supposed to meet the group there at 4PM which was not in the email instruction provided. However, Federica was nice enough to come back out from the restaurant where we were supposed to have our class and led us to class. They let us join the class in session which was really nice of them. We were greeted with Prosecco and an appetizer. Then we started with making Fettucine, the sauce, and then gelato. Rob was the lead chef instructor and he was super knowledgeable, professional and funny. We had an amazing time there and would recommend this to anyone. We cooked in the open space at the back of this super cute restaurant then headed in to eat. The entire restaurant was closed for the class and dinner, super private and intimate."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was the best thing about the tour. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and adorable. She did a great job with both the food experience and the history. We loved all of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was our second food tour in Rome. In 2018 we did the Prata neighborhood and it was fabulous. This time we opted forward the Trastevere neighborhood. Equally memorable. Our guide Francesca was wonderful! Very knowledgeable and charming. The food was AMAZING and the wine DELIZIOSO!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour. Francesca, our tour guide, was very charismatic, friendly and energetic. The food was very tasty and definitely genuine. The price is fair too. Recommend for a fun evening and to pass the time in a quality manner"
* A traveler said: "This tour was made wonderful by our great tour leader. He is funny, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the experience something you will never forget. There isn't words to describe how. Much I enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Guide was exeptional. Food stops were great and information educational. Just what I was epecting even better."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable time walking through the Jewish ghetto! The young lady giving our tour was exceptional and such a pleasure to have lead us through four hours of history and eating and drinking. It was certainly one of the best parts of our stay here in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with a lot of tips ;) The teacher was really interesting and caring. We have a very good time !"
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the dinning experience was great. Daniela's knowledge and expertise, the ease in which she explained and guided us through each individual part of the food and wine pairing allowed for an amazing evening."
* A traveler said: "Are tour was with Franchesca and she was beyond amazing. Me and my family thoroughly enjoyed are tour and couldnt expect more. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects of Italian history and food. Best tour we have a been on and we will not hesitate to refer this group to friends."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with Simone! Awesome cooking class, exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Amadio, was very personable and knowledgeable about Rome, food and history. We spent a delicious and entertaining three hours with him."
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely experience! My daughter and I went together and made three different pastas, a main dish, a side, and dessert. Our chef Monica was amazing and such a good teacher. We learned several new tricks to bring back home with us!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great class. I would give it 6 stars if I could. Our instructor (Caterina) was excellent, very patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend taking this class with Caterina. It was the best $120 my wife and I spent. We got to make tiramisu and pasta from scratch then afterwards we got to enjoy the fruits of our labor with a nice glass of wine (included in the package)."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Hassan, our chef, was amazing! He was personable, knowledgeable, and kind. We enjoyed the experience and received everything as promised (lesson, wine, choice of beverage)! Also, our meal was very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was expensive as my wife and I were the only 2 on it, and the price went up. This was okay with us. We had a little trouble finding our tour guide, but we did. Our guide, Sara, was fantastic. Making pasta was fun. Please have fun with the guides, but be careful asking for ketchup may be bad for you. The tour guide as great got to see some things that are not part of common knowledge. Learned about the artists who made some of the fountains. Worth the extra cost."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Francesca we had a fantastic evening. She was full of knowledge about the food and wine and shared lots of stories about the culture of Italy and in particular Rome. We did not expect to finish the tour with full stomachs but that we did and a little tipsy too. This was a highlight to our time in Rome and would encourage anyone to book."
* A traveler said: "Erik was outstanding as a tour guide! Knowledgeable, patient and constantly providing insights of the surrounding olaces as we walk or at sites. Food tastings varied, exciting and memorable Grrreat experience! Thank you Erik"
* A traveler said: "A great fun experience. Alexander was very knowledgable and patient. I would recommend this to anyone. Lovely to eat outside afterwards."
* A traveler said: "Very fun class, we enjoyed making our own pasta and tiramisu. We got to laugh, make new friends, and enjoy great food and wine. And I think I can make my own homemade pasta now and show off to friends and family!"
* A traveler said: "This was a MUST DO experience while in Rome. My friends and I were the only people at the vineyard for our tour apart from the vineyard owner's family & some workers for the first day of the harvest. We had a tour of the grounds, as well as a private tasting with some delicious homemade complimentary food. Honestly maybe my favorite experience from our entire 9 day trip!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could give 6 stars so that this experience would stand out above all the rest. Our family spent a week in Rome and we tried 4 other experiences- all excellent. This was the unanimous choice for favorite activity for all 4 of us. Benne and Christina made the cooking class fun and easy to understand. We all felt as though we can make the best pasta, gnocchi, and tiramisu we’ve ever tasted after we get back home. These women are literally YouTube stars. We ate at a Michelin star restaurant one night and the food we made and at here was the best food we had our entire trip. Please do yourself the favor and book this cooking class over all the others."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour: Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori, Jewish Ghetto
- Small-Group or Private Pasta Making with a Local Chef in Rome
- Rome Food Tour by Sunset around Prati District
- Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome
- Semi Private Dinner near the Pantheon, Wine Pairing and Visit to Ancient Cellar
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Caelian Hill (Celio)
- Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)
- Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)
- Piazza Barberini
- Piazza Trilussa
- Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)
- House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)
- Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)
- Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)
- Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Villa Celimontana
- Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)
- Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)
- Via Sacra
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia)
- Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano