Top Rome Multi-day Tours
171 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Every day was a new and different experience. Our guides were knowledgeable and personable. Pompeii included a great lunch and many amazing things to see. Capri was an all day experience. We were surprised by all of the places we went. So beautiful! Our guide Sascha was witty and an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this trip, it gives you an all around with all these different stops. Our tour guide Clara and driver Gigi were awesome, they our life easier and took care of our group all the time."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing from beginning to end. Our guide Rosella was incredible , kind & fun. Then the guide through the Pompeii ruins Fabiano was so incredibly knowledgeable about every bit of what we saw it made the experience breathtaking & unforgettable. Both guides looked out for us incredibly. Our stay in Sorrento was fantastic. We had a delicious dinner & then a fantastic buffet breakfast (Not a continental one). The staff at the Michelangelo hotel were very kind. We were than met by our next guide Sascha who took us on a ferry & then we got to go in the amazing Blue Grotto cave & then shop & eat in Capri on the cliff overlooking the sea. Sascha took such VERY good care of us the entire time making sure we were comfortable with every aspect of the tour. When we couldn't walk anymore he even got us a bus ride back to the ferry that he didn't have to do. This entire tour was incredible & if I was to come back to Italy again I would actually do this one again. This group of tour guides were the absolute best of all our tours & you could feel the genuine care in each of them for us & for what they do."
* A traveler said: "This trip was wonderful, we had a excellent time. This was by far one of the best trips that we have every experienced. This is a must do for the honey. She will love you even more. TIPS You should get the CAT 1 package, because hotels are centralized close to the entertainment areas. Bring good walking shoes, hats, shades and Euros. they only want Euros not US currency. You are in for a time of your life, so let the good times roll."
* A traveler said: "Excellent team. Thorough, knowledgeable, friendly. We got to see all the famous sites, the Vatican, the ancients, and with the transportation, jumping lines, and the stories you just couldn’t do this alone"
* A traveler said: "From the coordination, communication, to the private vehicle driver, and the location of the hotel...this trip was an A+++! The agencies contracted, I love Rome and Carrani Tours, were so great to us and we had an excellent time. The guided tour of Pompeii and trip to Amalfi Coast with this company is a must if you're in Rome"
* A traveler said: "Our group saw all the main sites in Rome, Florence, and Venice. Also we visited many other areas including Sienna, Assisi, Naples, Pompeii, and Sorrento. We had an excellent group of visitors from around the world, and Carlos, our tour guide, was a great source of information on the areas we visited. A very enjoyable and worthwhile tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible. Super knowledgeable with great personality. Great access to complete all areas"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent and well organized. It is a long day but well worth the time and money. City tour of Napoli hit many of the old town highlights. Pompeii tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The guide was a very lovely lady, how had a ton load of information to share. I found it very interesting and worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "André was the best tour guide you could possibly get for this amazing experience! Knowledgeable, friendly, funny, what more could you ask for?! I highly recommend booking a tour with Andre, you will be in for a treat!"
* A traveler said: "This tour package is perfect for anybody wanting to see Ancient Rome highlights in one day. Yes it is a lot of walking and you will be wiped by the end of the day but the tour guides do a great job of allowing breaks and not overloading with too much information. Nero's Palace was very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We arrived on Saturday and this was our first tour. Andrada was so good. She shared a wealth of knowledge and gave us information about the city and how to navigate it. We would have been lost without her. She made our time in Rome special."
* A traveler said: "Dario is an excellent tour guide! His English is perfect and he is very passionate about telling the history of Ancient Rome as it truly was. I would recommend this small group to to anyone who either enjoys ancient history and wants to have a personalized experience with a very friendly local Roman tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very educational. The tour guide knew a lot about the history. I recommend the underground tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guid was sooo amazing!!! She did a wonderful job. Thank you. She was very informative and felt like she really loved what she did."
* A traveler said: "Simona was a knowledgeable guide who kept our small children entertained with her fun and easy to follow games. She made it all very simple and in turn even us parents got to retain a lot more info because of it! I recommend this tour for families who want a more intimate lesson on Roman history."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent, we enjoyed Pompeii, maybe it little too long, Sorrento was a very beautiful place and so it was Capri. we recomend this trip.the only negative was the Capril Hotel's bed was extremely hard to sleep on, other than that we had a great view from the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Our guide did an excellent job navigating us through the sites of Rome. There is so much to see and learn in Rome and our guide did an outstanding job of showing us the highlights and more interesting aspects of the ancient City."
* A traveler said: "Everything went perfect, bus was even disinfected at some point. Only at some points it was a bit difficult to spot the monuments they were talking about on the audio guides."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Marzia was amazing, her knowledge was brilliant and heightened the experience. Would definitely recommend this tour, takes a few hours but covers the history which is why a lot of us are there!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a delight. So knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Loved the tour. Would enjoy taking another tour with Anna anytime."
* A traveler said: "The location was facinating. The large location made you wonder how it could possible be constructed. Our guide pulled all together for us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)
- Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)
- Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)
- Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)
- Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)
- Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)
- Via Giulia
- Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)
- Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)
- Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)
- Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti)
- Piazza di San Cosimato
- Rome Via Nazionale
- Piazza Trilussa
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)
- St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano