Tracy Aviary Tours and Tickets
Located inside Liberty Park in downtown Salt Lake City, Tracy Aviary is essentially a bird zoo housing hundreds of birds.
Founded in 1938 when a local man donated his collection of birds to the city, Tracy Aviary eventually became not only a place where people could come see more than 135 bird species but also an organization dedicated to conservation work. It's the oldest bird park in the United States, today housing 400 birds.
In addition to all of the birds visitors can see, there are also several different bird shows and demonstrations that happen daily, including feeding a flock of Sun Conures or Pelicans, and listening to keepers talking about various birds. A mill built in 1852 is in one part of Tracy Aviary, and it's the oldest commercial building in Utah.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Tracy Aviary
- Liberty Park
- Leonardo Museum
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Temple Square
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Clark Planetarium
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Utah State Capitol
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Red Butte Garden
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Natural History Museum of Utah