Fleet Science Center
It’s been said that hands-on, experiential learning enhances education, and if that’s the case, then the Fleet Science Center is helping to educate every person who walks in the building’s door. Especially enjoyable for families with children, this interactive science center has permanent exhibits on everything from energy to California’s water to the journey of cells in our body. Work with your hands at the “Tinkering Studio” inspired by famous inventors, or watch one of the live experiments conducted by the center’s staff. Learn about genetics and DNA and what’s inside of an atom, or channel your inner architect with the collection of 15,000 building blocks. The biggest treat, however, is the enormous IMAX domed theater with movies on everything from Humpback whales to the most mysterious corners of our Universe. This is the only domed IMAX theater in Southern California, and the movies displayed provide visitors of all ages with an enthralling visual feast.
Fleet Science Center Tours
What are Fleet Science Center hours of operation?
Should I book Fleet Science Center tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Fleet Science Center 2021?
What's the best way to experience Fleet Science Center?
- Go San Diego All-Inclusive City Pass: Access 55+ Attractions
- Go San Diego Explorer City Pass: Choose any 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada