The epicenter of San Diego’s party scene, the lively Gaslamp Quarter offers much more than just pulsating nightlife. The charming downtown neighborhood is also rich with cultural museums, art galleries, concert venues, and symphony halls, plus loads of lovely alfresco eateries. But back to the nightlife: Clubs, dive bars, and cocktail lounges draw the university crowd, while diverse audiences fill the Spreckels and Balboa theaters for performing arts, comedy shows, and live music.
Gaslamp Quarter Tours and Activities
What are Gaslamp Quarter hours of operation?
Should I book Gaslamp Quarter tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Gaslamp Quarter 2021?
What's the best way to experience Gaslamp Quarter?
- GPS Talking GoCar 1HR Tour: Downtown & Gaslamp
- GoCar Talking GoCar 2Hr Tour: Downtown & Old Town
- Coronado Island Segway Tour
- 1Hr GPS Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada