Top San Diego Nature and Wildlife Tours
23 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "The drifts and the waves just awesome! Webt around the bay with great speeds water splashing all over us. Full value for money"
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful excursion! Beautiful ocean, knowledgeable guide, and hundreds of dolphins. We left right on time and came back right on time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Everyone was very knowledgeable about the ship. You can look at things at your own pace and the museum gives you the realistic views on the sailors really lived. It also had all the planes that would of traveled and/or would of landed on it too. Worth every bit to go see it."
* A traveler said: "The San Diego Zoo was the best zoo trip I have ever experienced! The only downside was we didn’t get to see the Penguins.."
* A traveler said: "Great time spent with my mom. The Chef and crew were all so professional and inviting. We will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Loved Brigitte. Great personality and especially good with teenagers who might try to test the boundaries. My kids also loved her and thought the tour was “cool”."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "We saw two gray whales, hundreds of birds amd dolphins. It was a great family experience in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome dolphin show! Amazing sites, even though we are unable to see a whale. Great crew! Would definitely go back again."
* A traveler said: "Legoland was very fun and lovey me and my daughters enjoy ourselves. Everything was lovely. And amazing"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, great way to go whale watching. I recommend Captain Rich, you'll be in great hands If you are prone to motion sickness, or uncomfortable on the water, consider a larger craft."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time!!! Captin so good at giving us information as were sailing. His did a wonderful job with the cheep spread jalapeño cauliflower dip. Thank you both for making our anniversary trip extra amazing."
* A traveler said: "Looking for the different stops. Some where a bit challenging. The last one for sure. Learned a few interesting facts."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Whaley House Museum
- LEGOLAND® California
- Mission Beach
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Mingei International Museum
- B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- New Children's Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Heritage Park
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Point Loma
- Little Italy San Diego
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada