Top San Diego Outdoor Activities
106 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "We saw tons of dolphins and two whales. The marine biologist was very knowledgeable. The cruise left and returned on time. It was a really nice cruise."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "We took the 2 hour cruise. We enjoyed seeing the Navy yard and seeing Downtown San Diego skyline. We were surprised that there were not a lot of sea lions as we saw years ago on a previous cruise."
* A traveler said: "Awesome 😎 adventure on the water. Had a wonderful time aboard the vessel. Lots of nice people attending."
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain Jason was a great tour guide- very knowledgeable and chatty with the entire group. Throughout the tour he would chat about the points of interest, asking questions to the group as well as talking about his own experiences."
* A traveler said: "Loved Brigitte. Great personality and especially good with teenagers who might try to test the boundaries. My kids also loved her and thought the tour was “cool”."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "The San Diego Zoo was the best zoo trip I have ever experienced! The only downside was we didn’t get to see the Penguins.."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "The manager was amazing and very accommodating. It was smooth sailing and the dinner service was very well organized."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Our Uber driver dropped us off 15 blocks from the bus pick up. They waited for us, that made our day:)"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was Luke and he was amazing very patient, high energy, knowledgeable and exciting he made the experience fun and less scary!!! The most memorable thing for me was the high fly when he took me up in the air!! Once I figured out how to breathe I enjoyed my flights and would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was so welcoming, friendly and very knowledgeable about sailing and about the general San Diego Bay area. Would definitely look into doing this again."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the entire trip, the narrator was very informative, about the military ships, the bridge, the restaurants we saw along the way. There weren't too many people, which was nice!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable about the trail and also about the history and current conditions of everything going on. Made a few stops on the way for us to be able to explore the local area and get some pretty awesome pictures and learn some pretty cool stuff."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time!!! Captin so good at giving us information as were sailing. His did a wonderful job with the cheep spread jalapeño cauliflower dip. Thank you both for making our anniversary trip extra amazing."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! Loved the relaxed vibe and touring the island. The bikes were amazing and easy to use. The music made it fun too."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip around the harbor! Captain Philip was a fantastic host! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun experience. I really enjoyed my time on the board. It really felt awkward at first until I got used to it. Jesse had a lot of patience and instructed me well. He allowed me enough time to feel comfortable. What a great way to spend a day. I am now convinced to get one."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Mission Beach
- Old Globe Theater
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Museum of Making Music
- New Children's Museum
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Boomers San Diego
- B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
- Belmont Park
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Fleet Science Center
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Little Italy San Diego
- San Diego Convention Center
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada