Top San Diego Travel & Transportation Services
88 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Great Time beautiful lights we went to little Italy right after and ate a late dinner we would recommend the trip family and friends ."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "We took the 2 hour cruise. We enjoyed seeing the Navy yard and seeing Downtown San Diego skyline. We were surprised that there were not a lot of sea lions as we saw years ago on a previous cruise."
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Our Uber driver dropped us off 15 blocks from the bus pick up. They waited for us, that made our day:)"
* A traveler said: "The San Diego Zoo was the best zoo trip I have ever experienced! The only downside was we didn’t get to see the Penguins.."
* A traveler said: "Awesome dolphin show! Amazing sites, even though we are unable to see a whale. Great crew! Would definitely go back again."
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "If you're visiting San Diego, it's a must do activity. We're locals and still learned so much from this tour. Captain Eric and First Mate Mermaid were awesome! You're in for a treat if you have them as your crew."
* A traveler said: "Very professional. Great ride. Would use them again. Great communication regarding reservations etc."
* A traveler said: "Great communication and timely pickup and drop off. Driver was very professional and accommodating given how many of us were there."
* A traveler said: "Captain Kyle. A great way to enjoy San Diego Harbor. Boat was comfortable. 2 hours was about right time."
* A traveler said: "Our group of 11 had a great time on the Malarky. The crew was friendly and very accommodating. We brought everything for a sunset wine and cheese and it was perfect watching the sun set over the horizon. The catamaran has been the highlight of our trip to San Diego. We highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic!!!!! My husband and I absolutely love it .The tour of parts of San Diego were very informative. From the check in to checkout the staff was very friendly and informative I would highly recommend GO CARS TOURS!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! The staff were very patient and helpful when we asked to use the motor car instead of the scooters due to comfort. Thank you again we enjoyed the tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Downtown San Diego
- Point Loma
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Ocean Beach Pier
- B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
- Spanish Village Art Center
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- LEGOLAND® California
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Petco Park
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada