Japanese Tea Garden
Dotted with Buddha statues, dwarf trees, and koi ponds, the Japanese Tea Garden (or Hagiwara Tea Garden) is a tranquil place amidst the urbanity of San Francisco. Experience the beauty and harmony of a traditional, Japanese-style garden, enjoy a cup of tea at the teahouse, and experience other aspects of Japanese culture in the heart of Golden Gate Park.
Tours and tickets to Experience Japanese Tea Garden
Should I book Japanese Tea Garden tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Japanese Tea Garden 2021?
What's the best way to experience Japanese Tea Garden?
- Golden Gate Park Segway Tour - Easy to learn then 2.5 hours of gliding fun
- San Francisco City Bus Tour: 10 Stops with Sausalito Ferry Cruise (8 PAX Max)
- Golden Gate Park All Day Bike Rental
- Golden Gate Park Guided Bike Tour
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon