The Pirates’ House
Once a popular hangout for sailors and pirates, the Pirates’ House is now a historic restaurant with a rich seafaring history. Built in 1794, the structure is known as the oldest—and allegedly most haunted—building in Savannah. It garnered fame when it was featured in Robert Louis Stevenson's 1881 adventure novel Treasure Island.
Tours and tickets to Experience The Pirates’ House
What are The Pirates’ House hours of operation?
Should I book The Pirates’ House tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit The Pirates’ House 2021?
What's the best way to experience The Pirates’ House?
- Savannah Scavenger Hunt: Historic Savannah Adventure
- Epic Savannah Scavenger Hunt: Savannah Ghost Hunt!
- Lonely Planet Experiences: Private Walking Tour of Savannah
- Savannah's Grave Encounters Night-Time Trolley Tour
Things to do near Savannah
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida