Top Sedona Nature and Wildlife Tours
45 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. Employees were informative, courteous, and fun. The veiw was spectacular. Get the book for $3."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "Entering from the east entrance was what really made the tour ! Sheldon, our tour really made the tour outstanding for us . He was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and also the history of the area . He also knew the best photo spots . Very hospitable! I would recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "Learning and experiencing the vortex. Great recharge and our guide Joe is very knowledgeable. He brings a calming vibe and took excellent photos for our group."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "Well it's hard to believe that something deserves a 5 star rating but we truly had an amazing tour. The guides name was Kana. He was knowledgeable, witty, and a great photographer."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip. Ty was friendly, knowledgeable, and kept your interest. The day was filled with great site and a wonderful lunch. Plenty of time to explore but not too much that you just sat around."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Staff was super knowledgeable and wanted to make sure we all had the best time being comfortable with the horses and feeling confident in our ride! Thanks so much- don’t miss this on your trip."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Casey was wonderful. He shared interesting bits of information in a fun way. Loved all the sights and learning about the area"
* A traveler said: "It was all great but the Holy Chapel Cross and the Airport Overlook were amazing. Our tour guide Al was awesome too!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience our guide Sheldon was very informative and showed us all the best view points of the canyon. The sunset is spectacular with the clouds and the light reflecting on the canyon. Again an experience that needs be seen once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Sedona is an amazing place and Connor brings it to life with his brilliance! See you again! Tony and Karen"
* A traveler said: "Even though the moon was out, we were still able to see many interesting features in space. Seeing Jupiter and Saturn was awesome. Saw other features that I cannot remember. The guides were friendly and kept the tour interesting. We have already recommended this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and Funny tour guide.. Our driver was confident with his driving skills. ❤️ It’s our 3rd experience. We will definitely continue to come back fir more fun."
* A traveler said: "David reached out to us right after booking to find out our skill level and what we wished to learn. Great experience and learned a lot. The day started early as we made into a full day. We went to many locations. David knew the amount of time that could be spent at each spot of that we could maximize what he wanted us to experience. Day ended with shooting the Milky Way high up on rocks. It was scary coming down in the dark, but David took it slow."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico