Top Sedona Planetariums
10 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Donnie was very informed about the area and shared lots of information with us. Thank you Donnie!!"
* A traveler said: "Dennis was an excellent driver. Very courteous. We went to 4 wineries and each one was better than the last! We met new friends who were great company! Dennis set a terrific picnic luncheon for us at mid day. The final winery was gorgeous with vineyards and beautiful setting! Lots of laughter and fun! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ken took us places we probably couldn’t have gotten in on our own. So Knowledgeable of the area and our needs!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with our fantastic guide, Billy the Adult. We hit some gnarly weather, which was actually so beautiful, and we were in safe hands with Billy… outrunning the storm but getting to experience the magic of it. Bumpy and so incredibly fun!"
* A traveler said: "Unless you need a limo, I don’t know why’d you’re book anyone else. Our driver was on time, safely took us to 3 different but great vineyards, all in a well-air conditioned, comfortable mini van. I was very happy with the whole experience and glad I didn’t select one of the more expensive options"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico