* A traveler said: "I would say the Thai restaurant was maybe the highlight. The food was fantastic! It was some of the best Thai food I’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and beyond our expectations! Snow, our tour guide, was fabulous! She was friendly, personable and full of interesting information! She made our trip very memorable and customized the tour to our liking 😍 She deserves much more than five stars!! 💖 💖 💖 ✨ ✨ ✨ The driver was professional and the vehicle very comfortable! She even had treats and gifts for my husband's bday! Thanks to the viator team Alana and Snow for arranging everything! We highly recommend their services!"
* A traveler said: "We made locally flavored soup dumplings and egg rolls at a very nicely set up kitchen. The room is a little tricky to find from the street....not many signs. However, once you get inside, it's done in an industrial style kitchen, the cook and teacher speaks good English and is very patient to help you with some delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great experience on this customized tour-my tour guide Wilson was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "If visiting Shanghai I would highly recommend you take in this show. The performance was amazing. There are a couple of acrobat shows in Shanghai, but having spoke to others who had seen them all they also agreed that this was the best"
* A traveler said: "We had one day in shanghai to see the sites and spent it with Lily. She customized it to fit what we were interested in seeing and the weather (which wasn't great). This was a no rush tour - we had time to really enjoy the museum, gardens and the marketplaces. Overall, very nice day and would recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Berlin was a very knowledgeable guide and attentive to details. She made great suggestions to customize the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tom was excellent. He understood that we had read up on the histories of Suzhou and he added to our knowledge. We enjoyed the Master of Nets Garden which is a UNESCO site, and the water village of Zhouzhuang, where 20,000 people live and sell their wares."
* A traveler said: "As a foreigner during the Corona crisis, this tour was the only one which did not cancel and Alana spend significant efforts to get the River Cruise tickets organized upfront. We had a great time with a wonderful spot on the boat, a lot of background information and some nice dinner at the restaurant. 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Frank is an excellent tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and takes care of his clients. He even took pictures and sent them to me by WeChat."
* A traveler said: "Tour options were great - took the red line - short wait time for the buses. Frequency of buses was maybe 15 minutes - routes were quite good (3 to choose from)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour done by Mark, he will go the extra mile to make sure you have a memorable experience. Alot of these tour guides depend on tips as a bulk of the costs goes to their boss, so make sure to tip them if you enjoyed the tour. Even a small tip means a great deal to these hard workers"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour of Zhujiajiao Water Town with David. I highly recommend his tours - he has excellent knowledge of the area, as a Shanghai native, and is a friendly and personable guy."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic use of time. Our guide, Alana, was great. I appreciated the early contact giving us information regarding immigration, where to meet, etc. We didn't have a lot of time but we felt we used the time well and got a good feel for the city for sure. We would certainly recommend this to other travelers with just a day layover."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip with Lilly. We saw all the tour as described, it was well organised and full of fun. Lilly ensured we had a great time and checked our likes and dislikes, she also went out of her way so that my husband could get a cold drink while at the train station."
* A traveler said: "We have very much enjoyed the tour with Lemon. Her English was impeccable, she managed to show us a lot of Shanghai places of interest within a short period of time that we had, and she even accommodated our request for traveling on the magnetic levitation train. Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good choice. My guide, Penny, was very friendly and knowledgable, and able to adapt the half day to me interests. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable day. Perfectly led by Daisy whose knowledge was extensive. She made it a very interesting day. All arrangements worked out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "We couldn't believe how beautiful Suzhou was. There were 4 of us in a private van with a fantastic guide which was great because we didn't have to take the Train. Suzhou is The Venice of China....Beautiful!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our Guide Peggy we had a wonderful day exploring this beautiful city. We saw so many different parts of Shanghai and enjoyed every minute of the day. Peggy's English was so very easy to understand. Loved her humour. Thanks so much Peggy for making our tour of Shanghai one we will remember. 4 very grateful Aussies."
* A traveler said: "Great job very happy on time polite smooth ride. On time I do not like writing reviews trying to get to 100."
* A traveler said: "We had our reservations confirmed when we arrived at our room. Next day our guide Daisy arrived on time with our driver. Great guidance through all the tours & help with dinner ordering, getting a fork & everything. Dinner was great my favorite was the dumpings filled with broth. Daisy delivered us to the hotel safe & sound."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Evening Thai Dinner and Huangpu River Cruise in Shanghai
- Half Day Private Tour to Zhujiajiao Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai
- Zhujiajiao Water Town and Shanghai City Private Day Tour
- Shanghai Circus World: ERA Intersection of Time Acrobatics Show
- Private Full-Day Tour: Shanghai Old and New Highlights
- Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)
- Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)
- Shanghai Disneyland
- Lupu Bridge
- Waigaoqiao Port Cruise Terminal
- Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)
- Xin Tian Di
- Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Duolun Road
- Jing’an Temple
- Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal
- World Expo Museum
- Jinjiang Action Park
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)
- Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)
- Shanghai Chedun Film Park
- Bund Sightseeing Tunnel
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)
- Shanghai French Concession
- Jade Buddha Temple (Yufo Si)
- Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu Ta)
- The Bund (Waitan)
- Yuyuan Garden (Yu Garden)
- Nanjing Road (Nanjing Lu)
- People’s Square (Renmin Guangchang)
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture