Founded in 1887 as a 10-room bungalow on the shores of the Singapore River, the resplendent Raffles Hotel has grown to icon status throughout the Far East, attracting celebrity guests from Charlie Chaplin to Queen Elizabeth II. In 1915 another legend was born when hotel bartender Ngiam Tong Boon introduced guests—and subsequently the world—to the Singapore Sling cocktail. A multiphased restoration program is returning the Raffles to its original 19th-century glory.
Tours and tickets to Experience Raffles Hotel
Should I book Raffles Hotel tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Raffles Hotel 2021?
What's the best way to experience Raffles Hotel?
- Private Singapore City Highlights Tour By Car - Half Day or Full Day
- Go Singapore Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Attractions
- Go Singapore All-Inclusive City Pass with 35+ Attractions
- Half Day or Full Day Private Custom Walking Tour of Singapore
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam