Top Singapore Food & Drink
111 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with our guide Colin. Yes you can wander around yourself but you won’t go to the places you go on the tour and you won’t learn as much as you would on the tour. Superb experience and would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "very well organised and fun cooking class with YY. She showed us the real method of making curry paste and Turtle buns. Yum."
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the sweetest! He goes out of his way to help take care of the group. The food was delicious - just enough for a taste and not feeling overstuffed at the end. My point was to try new things, and I did! My most favorites were: the curry puff, kopi, teh, and murtabak! I'll be back for more!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marcus. He knew a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of the people in Singapore. You traveled to three different areas of city: Chinatown, Arab Street and Little India. At each location, you got to sample several foods and learn more about each area. You walk a lot so wear good shoes."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for my daughters 21st as a surprise . It was a great success the company were excellent and arranged a cake and everything. I was cintacting them from England and they responded very quickly to any questions I had. A good night was had by all and it was great value for money"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! The guide Helen was super friendly and knew lots about all the food. I was the only person on the tour but they still ran it for me. I would totally recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great introduction to Singapore for us! Natalie was a great tour guide, especially when faced with absolutely pouring rain and a good deal of stalls being closed due to CNY. Absolutely loved our Hainanese chicken and rice, and appreciated Natalie showing us the correct way to enjoy it with the trio of sauces! Thanks Natalie!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremy gave us the most wonderful in-depth tour of the true Singapore. He’s flexible,entertaining and Knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "Great Value for money, would recommend for a great day out as you can hop on and off at each station wander around the sights and get to see all the island which has some great places and views, from walking along the beach, the tree top walkway, the busy Merlion centre with all the attractions, universal studios etc.(extra fees of course, but all reachable via the cable cars)."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joyce, met us at our hotel lobby. She was extremely kind, knowledgeable, and happy to cater to our needs. We learned so much about Singapore, especially the history and cultural information which we both enjoyed. She provided us with MRT cards, so we could take the metro, and city buses. We observed a part of Singapore that we wouldn't have ordinarily seen, and had lovely conversations with her about life and society in Singapore. I highly recommend one of these tours."
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Singapore. It turned out to be only me and the guide gerry. He answered all my questions with great knowledge. Thoroughly enjoyed my day with gerry, he is a brilliant guide."
* A traveler said: "My tour operator Su Ling did an outstanding job taking me around Singapore to try a wide variety of samples of different Singaporean cuisine. I enjoyed how she tailored the trip and providing background to the various places we visited. If you would like to have a one of a kind experience, I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great, kind professional guide who guides you effortlessly and with a smile through different parts of Singapore. You will be very very full w great food and you’ll know what to order in any hawker center and why. All questions are answered and a lot about Singapore is learned. Treat yourself to a kind and professional guide. If i am to visit Singapore again, i will book 2 tours with this guide. Loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Library of Singapore
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)
- Science Centre Singapore
- Sultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)
- Bugis Street
- Joo Chiat
- Waterfront Promenade
- Singapore Cable Car
- Raffles' Landing Site
- Tiong Bahru
- Haji Lane
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
- Wild Wild Wet
- Helix Bridge
- Singapore Food Treats
- Changi Beach Park
- Singapore XD Theatre
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Tanjong Beach
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast