Top Singapore Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Singapore Tours
With 21 different gallery spaces shining a light on the worlds of art, culture, science, and technology, the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands is widely considered among Singapore’s top family attractions. With this ticket, choose the entry time to suit your schedule and enjoy admission to the museum. Engage with the colorful displays, diverse exhibits, and thought-provoking educational activities, and explore the crossovers between art and technology in Singapore.
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore with a package that includes an admission ticket and hotel pickup. Take a self-guided tour of Asia’s largest bird park, using the air-conditioned panorail (tram) to glide around the park. You can check out exhibits such as the Waterfall Aviary, the penguin house, and daily animal shows at this family-friendly attraction.
Singapore River Safari for a wildlife experience themed around the world’s freshwater rivers. Discover eight river habitats, from the Yangtze to the Mississippi comes with animals of all types, including the beloved giant panda. Learn about the native animals found around the world’s legendary rivers thus experience a boat ride on the ‘Amazon River’. Next, explore the night jungle park on an open-air tram, catching sight of nocturnal animals in authentically created habitats. Don’t miss out watch one of the nightly shows. Highlights: • 8-hour Singapore Safari Tour (River & Night Safari) • Experience the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life’ • Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk • Watch the Creatures of the Night show or Thumbuakar Fire Performance • Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included from your hotel
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Singapore?
The best Kid-Friendly in Singapore according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Singapore are taking additional safety precautions?
These Singapore experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Singapore are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Singapore may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Abdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor) Tours & Tickets
- Robertson Quay Tours & Tickets
- Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay Tours & Tickets
- Padang Tours & Tickets
- National Library of Singapore Tours & Tickets
- Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Tours & Tickets
- Ultimate Drive Tours & Tickets
- Forest Adventure Tours & Tickets
- Semakau Island (Pulau Semakau) Tours & Tickets
- Kusu Island Tours & Tickets
- Asian Civilisations Museum Tours & Tickets
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Tours & Tickets
- Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay Tours & Tickets
- Tanjong Beach Tours & Tickets
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom Tours & Tickets
- Tiger Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Tours & Tickets
- St. John’s Island Tours & Tickets
- Telok Ayer Street Tours & Tickets
- Singapore Art Museum (SAM) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets