Top Singapore Tickets & Passes
85 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "The card is extremely easy to use and has many options to choose from. I would definately purchase it again."
* A traveler said: "Great Value for money, would recommend for a great day out as you can hop on and off at each station wander around the sights and get to see all the island which has some great places and views, from walking along the beach, the tree top walkway, the busy Merlion centre with all the attractions, universal studios etc.(extra fees of course, but all reachable via the cable cars)."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "Only ordered online night before but all went smoothly. Picked up from hotel, cple other pickups then dropped right up at entrance of Gardens, all hassle free and the Gardens by the Bay a Must, just beautiful !"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular gardens and surrounds I have seen .Viator were very helpful in picking up from our hotel and dropping us off at the gardens."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed reading about the trading history across Asia and in particular the important role Singapore has played across history."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent and fun thing to do, it kept us amused for ages, l would highly recommend doing this."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time seeing Chinatown and hearing about its rich history. Our tour guide, Ronnie, was super friendly and made the whole experience even more fun. The food tasting was a huge plus as well. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "There are many nice spots to view at Jewel Changi Airport & there is from Level 1 to Level 5 as well as Basement B1 to B3 Or B4 But the vister who visit the places is not aware or guideline which Level it is. We read there are many items made from flowers example elderly couple, peacock & few others. We were there is not to fill our tome or for shopping but to admire the craftsmen ship. What we saw is the main water fall pillar & the shopping stores. IWe know there are lots of attractions but we miss almost all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pulau Hantu (Ghost Island)
- Singapore Turf Club
- Gardens by the Bay
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum
- Changi Murals
- Bugis Street
- Kranji War Memorial
- Telok Ayer Street
- Bukit Brown Cemetery
- Malay Heritage Centre
- Sentosa 4D AdventureLand
- Singapore River
- Raffles Hotel
- Alive Museum Singapore
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Boat Quay
- Fort Canning Park
- Marina Barrage
- Haji Lane
- Old Supreme Court Building
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast