Top Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast Outdoor Activities
494 results | All Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was on time and ran smoothly. The tour guide was good fun and very knowledgable. We got dropped off at Phuket weekend night market which saved us 650 baht too! Well worth going on this trip to see the main sights."
* A traveler said: "We actually worked with the same company to go to Coral and Racha Islands. It was a great experience. I appreciate them accommodating and changing the tour direction because of COVID."
* A traveler said: "Loved it!!! What a great experience!!!!! No words can do it justice you just have to go!!!!! You will have the best experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Lee was amazing. He gave a lot of information and stopped to let us buy stuff around when needed. He was very attentive and it made the whole experience that much better! Our drive Mr. A was also amazing! Great driver and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative tour that allowed us to experience the many different and amazing cuisines that make up and influence the food of Phuket. Pema was a fun, friendly and knowledgable guide for our tour and she happily talked us through the food of Myanmar, India, China and Thailand in addition to giving us many interesting facts about the history and architecture of Phuket Old Town."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was really nice and helpful! She showed us a lot of things around Phuket- I recommend this tour for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"
* A traveler said: "Experienced as described! Friendly staff who kept water, beverages and snacks available. Photographer captured great photos!"
* A traveler said: "Spa was good, but half hour was for tea and shower..they should state that clearly in the package"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice trip. We had a wonderful day the islands where pretty cool. The float trip during the adventure was cool. Fun day but was a full day."
* A traveler said: "Very nice!!! My 11 year old daughter rode alone and had a blast!!! The course was really fun and muddy too. Two thumbs up!!"
* A traveler said: "Out of all the things my friends and I did in Thailand, this experience was one of the best. Our guide, personal bartender as well as all the other employees were so unbelievably kind and funny. I cannot recommend this workshop enough to couples or friends. If you like rum, book this!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful service. On time pick up in a great vehicle and hassle free ferry ticket. It was great. We had a very different experience on the way back from Lanta to Krabi."
* A traveler said: "This was very enjoyable and would recommend doing the 10KM white water rafting instead of just the 5KM. The ATV was definitely action packed!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see phuket without paying a large amount of money for taxi fares. Our guide Kim was fantastic! He gave us a lot of extra information which made us learn more about Phuket. The air conditioned car was a great plus. Overall such a great experience, i can not recommend it enough."
* A traveler said: "I participated alone, but I enjoyed talking with the staff and taking pictures. It was nice to be able to snorkel for the first time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! The snorkeling, sightseeing, beaches, everything about it was totally worthwhile. If you are in Phuket you should definitely look into going."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Nim and Boy were brilliant, the trip was amazing and much better than expected. Lunch was great. Every part was different but fantastic. Highly recommend this trip. Nim’s free photos were a great added bonus."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Muay Thai Boxing at Patong Boxing Stadium
- Skip the Line: Phuket: Patong Boxing Stadium Tickets With Seats Upgrade Option
- Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages)
- Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing & James Bond Island w/ Buffet Lunch by Big Boat
- John Gray's Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating
- Cave Temple (Wat Suwan Kuha)
- Koh Kradan (Ko Kradan)
- Trickeye Museum
- Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)
- Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)
- Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)
- Phuket FantaSea
- Patong Beach
- Kata Beach
- Ao Luk
- Phuket Bird Park
- Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Wat Chalong
- Mu Ko Lanta National Park (Mu Koh Lanta National Marine Park)
- Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)
- Chalong Bay
- Freedom Beach
- Pa Phru Tha Pom Khlong Song Nam
- Wat Khlong Thom Museum
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam