Things to Do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
Dark View Falls are two spectacular waterfalls in St Vincent, cascading down a sheer cliff face one above the other into natural pools below. The falls flow from a tributary of the Richmond River at the southern foot of La Soufrière volcano in the northwest of the island.
Ideal for children and those who enjoy nature but who don’t wish to complete long hikes, the short 15-minute walk from the main center to the falls is perfect. The path to the lower waterfall is both scenic and exhilarating, with a rickety bamboo bridge spanning the tumbling river leading to a pretty bamboo grove within the forest. A steeper trail then leads to the upper waterfall, where you’ll find a larger bathing pool to splash around in.
You can visit this attraction by booking a hiking tour to Dark View Falls, which includes the entrance fee and a professional guide. Don’t forget your swimwear if you’re planning to take a dip in the bathing pools.
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island