Top Sumatra Food & Drink Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Sumatra Tours
During this two-day tour, immerse yourself in Indonesian culture with this extensive cooking class. Learn how to make authentic Sumatran and Indonesian dishes using traditional spices at a restaurant located in Medan. With this hands-on experience, you’ll learn a range of traditional dishes during the half-day class. This tour includes overnight accommodations as well as breakfast and lunch.
With the help of Ibu Nazliana, owner of Al-Nazwa Cafe and Bakery, you will get in a happy lovely way throw Indonesian traditional lifestyle and ingredients to cook different main and dessert dishes on your own custom style. All the times will be around the tables our special guest Mr Emil Ismail from Romania who will share his knowledge and give you reviews in real time. At the end of our Kooky Chef experience you will taste the delicious ready meal created by yourself plus our refreshments constisting of fruits, drinks, snacks. Let's Kooky togheter at Al-Nazwa Cafe 1 in Medan City:)
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink Classes in Sumatra are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sumatra may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Learn how to make authentic Sumatran dishes using traditional spices
- Be Kooky Indonesian Chef in One Minute
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka