Top Swiss Alps White Water Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Swiss Alps Tours
Sort by: Featured
Prepare to get soaked as you navigate down the Lütschine River through class III-IV rapids. This half-day white-water rafting trip takes you on an exhilarating ride through the Interlaken valley before you float along tranquil Alpine waters to the Lake of Brienz. Refresh with a quick swim followed by a hot shower and coffee or beer at base camp. Numbers are limited to eight people per boat, ensuring a small-group experience with an expert river guide. Safety briefing, equipment and round-trip hotel transport from Interlaken included.
Pit your wits against the rapids and enjoy family-friendly adventure in the Swiss countryside on this 5-hour Simme River white-water rafting experience from Interlaken. Following a safety briefing from your guide, hop into your raft by the banks of the Simme River and paddle onto the swirling class II and III rapids. Follow the flow of the river as it travels beneath soaring Alpine peaks and enjoy panoramic views over the rugged landscape. Paddle along the waterway’s winding twists and turns, and finish with a refreshing drink in Böltigen.
This tour offers one of the best rafting experiences in Europe. It's completely safe and still provides a super adventurous program with a lot of action. Next to the whitewater fun, our guests can also get a taste of Romansh culture, which is unique in the Engadin valley.
Our Family Rafting Tours are offering great fun for all ages. Next to the wide variety of the whitewater, what Engadin can offer, our friendly rafting guides will make sure everybody has fun on these trips. You will see the beauties of the valley from a totally new perspective, and get a taste of the Romansh culture as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best White Water Rafting in Swiss Alps?
The best White Water Rafting in Swiss Alps according to Viator travelers are:
What White Water Rafting in Swiss Alps are taking additional safety precautions?
These Swiss Alps experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What White Water Rafting in Swiss Alps are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Swiss Alps may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Wengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway Tours & Tickets
- Furka Pass Tours & Tickets
- Swiss Miniature Park (Swissminiatur) Tours & Tickets
- Mönch Peak Tours & Tickets
- Sunnegga Tours & Tickets
- Swiss Vapeur Parc Tours & Tickets
- Lake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & Tickets
- Zermatt Mountain Railways (Zermatt Bergbahen) Tours & Tickets
- Rapperswil Tours & Tickets
- Grindelwald First Tours & Tickets
- Pfingstegg Tours & Tickets
- Rhone Glacier Tours & Tickets
- Glacier Express Tours & Tickets
- Aare Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Ballenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum Tours & Tickets
- Maienfeld Tours & Tickets
- Zermatt-Matterhorn Ski Paradise Tours & Tickets
- Stockalper Palace Tours & Tickets
- Swiss National Park (Parc Naziunal Svizzer) Tours & Tickets
- Glacier Canyon Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna