Top Sydney Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
Australia’s largest city is full of famous landmarks, natural wonders, and vibrant neighborhoods, but keeping the kids entertained while sightseeing requires some advance planning. Here are some exciting activities the whole family will love.
- Spot adorable Aussie animals, including kangaroos, koalas, and wallabies, at Taronga Zoo or Wild Life Sydney Zoo.
- Experience the marvels of the Great Barrier Reef in the heart of the city with a visit to the SEA LIE Sydney Aquarium.
- Brave the daring Skywalk at the Sydney Tower Eye (children must be 8 years or older) to enjoy stunning views of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Blue Mountains.
- Add a fun twist to sightseeing on a Sydney Harbour cruise, passing sights such as The Rocks, Darling Harbour, and Luna Park, or set sail for the open seas on a whale-watching cruise.
- Pose for photos with Aussie icons such as Ned Kelly, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, and Kylie Minogue at Madame Tussauds Sydney.
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, surfing, and watersports at Manly or Bondi Beach, or just grab an ice cream and stroll along the coast.
5 results | All Sydney Tours
Located on shoreline of Sydney Harbour, Sydney Taronga Zoo is home to thousands of fascinating animals, including Australian natives such as the koala, kangaroo, and platypus. With your admission ticket, you gain entrance to the zoo along with the Sky Safari cable car, which gives you the chance to look down into the animal enclosures and enjoy sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the city skyline. Check the schedule for daily keeper presentations, or book an animal encounter or guided tour (own expense) for a more in-depth experience.
Take in panoramic views of top Sydney landmarks as you cruise through Sydney Harbour en route to Taronga Zoo. Your package includes round-trip cruise from Circular Quay to the zoo, and a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola, which whisks you uphill from the boat dock to the main entrance of Taronga Zoo. From the gondola, get an early peek at some of the zoo's inhabitants, such as giraffes, big apes, and native animals like kangaroos and koalas.
Enjoy an in-depth experience of Sydney Taronga Zoo on a guided tour with a zoo guide who introduces you to Australian native animals including koalas and kangaroos. Go behind the scenes with the zoo guide to meet the zoo’s hand-raised native animals and have your photo taken with some furry friends. Learn more than you could on your own and gain access to areas that are normally off-limits to the public. This small-group tour is limited to six people and includes admission tickets to Taronga Zoo including Sky Safari.
Enjoy a fun-filled family day out at the Featherdale Wildlife Park near Sydney, and see some of Australia’s most iconic native animals. Learn more about endangered species like Tasmanian devils; spot adorable koalas, wallabies and wombats; or brave a peek at dingoes, deadly snakes and crocodiles. That’s not all: Make the most of the varied keeper talks, watch feeding demonstrations, and enjoy hand-feeding kangaroos and emus under supervision. You also have the option to experience a up close and personal Koala Encounter!!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Sydney?
The best Kid-Friendly in Sydney according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sydney experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Sydney are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sydney may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sydney Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets
- State Library of New South Wales Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB) Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Central Business District Tours & Tickets
- Australian National Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Susannah Place Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kiama Blowhole Tours & Tickets
- Goat Island Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music Tours & Tickets
- Chinese Garden of Friendship Tours & Tickets
- Oxford Street Tours & Tickets
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Cricket Ground Tours & Tickets
- Hawkesbury River Tours & Tickets
- Hunter Valley Gardens Tours & Tickets
- White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT) Tours & Tickets
- Newtown Tours & Tickets
- Garrison Church Tours & Tickets
- Art Gallery of New South Wales Tours & Tickets
- Katoomba Falls Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley