Tampa Museum of Art Tours and Activities
No trip is complete without a little bit of culture, so while you're in Tampa head over to the Tampa Museum of Art. The museum offers a mixture of 20th century fine art as well as Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities. After a remodel and expansion project, the new museum held its grand opening on February 6, 2010, making it one of downtown Tampa's must see new buildings.
Whether you are a modernist who enjoys photography and experimental new techniques, or a history buff who loves looking at ancient Etruscan coins, Roman pottery, and Greek statues , the Tampa Museum of Art has a wide array of exhibits designed to appeal to one's senses.
Exhibits change every few months, so be sure to check before you visit to see which artists and projects will be showcased.
The museum is located right in downtown Tampa, making it easy to visit on any day, at any time.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Tampa Museum of Art
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Tampa
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia