Tsukiji Fish Market
The Tsukiji Fish Market is the largest seafood market in the world, handling more than 2,000 tons of marine products a day. Although the market wasn't originally intended to be a major tourist attraction when it opened in 1935, Tsukiji now regularly shows up on visitors’ lists of must-see destinations in Tokyo. Witnessing the fresh tuna auction before the sun rises is the primary draw.
Tours and tickets to Experience Tsukiji Fish Market
Should I book Tsukiji Fish Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tsukiji Fish Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tsukiji Fish Market?
- Tsukiji Fish Market Visit with Sushi Making Experience
- Tokyo Tsukiji Outer Market Walking Tour and Rolled Sushi Class
- Sushi-lover’s tour :Sushi Making and Explore Tsukiji Fish Market in the morning
- 5-hour Tokyo Historical Bike Tour through Imperial Palace & Tsukiji
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture