Top Tokyo Classes & Workshops
270 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "I got a wonderful experience in the manufacture of ceramic products on a potter's wheel. The studio has a large staff of experienced teachers (including English speakers) who help at every stage. If you ever wanted to try yourself in pottery, then I definitely recommend going to a lesson in this studio. The location is very convenient."
* A traveler said: "Both my 12 year old daughter and 14 year old son did this ninja experience. The english guide was very helpful . This was a great cultural experience and highlight for my kids full of fun memories. Both my husband and i were allowed to watch and take photos. A must do experience when travelling in japan for kids ."
* A traveler said: "Even though I could speak English only, staff guided me through each step until a most beautiful glass evolved. I was so stunned, I booked another round right away. Glass was then most carefully wrapped sent to me by postal mail. What a marvellous experience!"
* A traveler said: "Signed up my 10 yr old daughter and husband for the samurai experience. They had so much fun. Thank you for the memories!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this. Our teachers spoke almost no English but that made it fun! Tough to find, but google maps makes it work. We have beautiful souvenirs that are really special because of this experience."
* A traveler said: "The place is not to easy to find but the people are really nice and the food you prepare absolute delicious."
* A traveler said: "Amazing food and delightful instructor! Emi was very kind, funny and a knowledgeable chef! We made two chicken dishes, miso soup, and sesame seed and spinach salad. We had such a fantastic time chatting, laughing and learning from Emi in our private session with her. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The instructions were really nice. I learned quite a bit, had a blast, and definitely plan on doing another class of theirs next time I’m in Tokyo. It’s fun if you’re with your friend, significant other, or even solo like myself"
* A traveler said: "Charles was very friendly and profesional. Great Locations and wonderful photos. We would definitly book again."
* A traveler said: "Our time was limited in Tokyo. Yoshi-san driver/guide expertly took us to our top destinations within 6 hours in a spacious AC-van. Very pleased. Highly recommend. Worth every yen."
Experience all of Japanese culture and Japanese food experience classes "origami, udon, Japanese food, green tea, calligraphy" in 4 hours
* A traveler said: "Taka and Keiko are wonderful hosts. They are friendly, inquisitive, welcoming and full of information. Our noodle making experience was delightful and a little unexpected with a fun surprise. All food was delicious. I learned a lot and can’t wait to make the recipes at home. Thank you for such a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, great driver and organised the day and activities around our requests. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time exploring the old compound location with our guide Mr. Yasuho Suzuki. He went in depth on the history of the Imperial Palace as well as the different Eras. It was beautiful and truly worth the price to have an actual human being explaining everything rather than a phone. 100% reccomend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was on time and very helpful. She understood english. She even helped us get our wifi rental. Very reliable and trustworthy."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "So what do you do first thing after a 14 hour flight to Tokyo? You go to a spa. There is simply no better way to start your vacation and recover from your flight. Our spa was located in a very nice neighborhood near Shibuya. The spa itself was a classy, high-end facility with two excellent and caring therapists."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing and our tour guide, Taiji Endo, was very accommodating and also amazing! He knew so much history of Japan and the neighboring cities as we drove out from Tokyo to Mount Fuji. Also, he was very time efficient with different options we could go and see. We definitely recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tokyo SEA LIFE® Park
- Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)
- Tokyo One Piece Tower
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Tokyo DisneySea®
- Tokyo Solamachi
- Tokyo National Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)
- Tama Zoological Park
- National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)
- Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)
- Roppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance Cabaret
- Happo-en Garden
- Tokyo Camii & Turkish Culture Center
- Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture