Top Tuscany Classes & Workshops
405 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "What a perfect experience. I cannot promote this experience enough, Laura and Frank (and Leo the rabbit) are so welcoming and incredibly talented people. The painting class gives you everything you need to start your painting journey, and is in such a fabulous location."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Matteo and his family were so warm, welcoming and passionate. The shop is amazing with a lot of beautiful ceramics. I 100% recommande"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "While there was some miscommunication about the aspects of the tour, I will give great credits and kudos the company for getting back to me and amending the situation. They were diligent and communicative and resolved issues, and to have that kind of service is terrifict"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "What a unique and wonderful experience! Welcomed into a gorgeous apartment in Florence, yoga on the rooftop overlooking the Duomo and lively conversation with a delicious dinner afterwards. Truly a magical experience in a most magical city! My only complaint is pictures were taken that night, and no one has sent them to me yet!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were outstanding. I was not able to climb the dome. While we did rhe first part of the tour, a representative from the company stood in line for me so I could get inside the church while my husband did the climb. Personal, outstanding service. They went above and beyond."
* A traveler said: "I missed my previous reservation because I was feeling blue after traveling from roma to firenze in bad health. So I made another reservation and the agent was more than friendly! The trip to the garden was also fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "This museum is my favorite of all time. Just the building itself is worth the visit. And the sculpture and other artifacts are very diverse and interesting. It is a nice change from all the 2 dimensional art you see at the other museum in Florence."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "excellent by all means and best possible guide. one might wish everybody would have the chance to get such a guided tour as we did. thank you."
* A traveler said: "Both Tour Guides were very informative with their tour in this particular tour. It was a very hot day but the guides made the tour very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this beautiful view of Florence. The tickets were easy to pick up and the tour started promptly."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was an excellent guide. Extremely knowledgeable about Florentine history and of the Duomo specifically. Also she had great suggestions for other things we might do in Florence as well. You need to be comfortable climbing a lot of stairs, but Carmen was great about waiting for me, since I was always last! Amazing views of all of Florence when you finally arrived at the top!! Well worth the 400+ steps!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. The guide was incredibly knowledgeable and an excellent presenter. It was a special Verocchio exhibit which was a bonus. It was morning which made for a quieter more pleasant tour. Overall delightful!"
* A traveler said: "Marcello was fantastic. Probably the best guide we have ever had. Great insights and behind the scenes info. Very personable, felt like we were touring with a relative."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! We ended up being the only couple to book on this particular morning (it was raining that day) so we basically had a private tour of Florence. It was a great way to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn to Sculpt or Paint in a Private Florence Art Studio
- How to make handmade Tuscan Ceramic: a course with a master potter in Montelupo
- Skip-the-Line Florence Duomo with Brunelleschi's Dome Climb
- David & Academy Gallery Guided Tour - Semi-Private
- David and Duomo Tour: Early Accademia and Skip-the-Line Dome Climb
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Art & Culture Classes
- Food & Drink Classes
- Language Classes
- Wellness Classes
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Puccini Museum
- Giglio Island (Isola del Giglio)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Via Fillungo
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Carrara Marble Quarry
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Prada Outlet
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy