Top Tuscany Wine Tastings
500 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, he was so funny and spoke English very very well. He knew a lot about wine and the Tuscan Hillside. WE did the small group wine tasting and the winery was so beautiful and the owner was so funny and had great English too. Very beautiful, very fun."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time with our group and our guide Emma. The tour was well organised and it was great to explore two different wine tastings. You'll learn much about the wine and get to taste even more:) Our lunch break was at the charming town of San Gimignano, which gives you a great view of the tuscany hills."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Luca was awesome 👏🏻 Very knowledgeable and funny. Sandra at the winery was fantastic, you can tell that they love what they do. The wine was great. Will definitely recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour! The cats were a blast to drive and the countryside was a beautiful view. The wine we tasted was also so yummy and the people were all very nice and gave us a lot of info! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a superb evening, hosted by Marco. The information given about the wines was interesting to a lay person like myself. A new got of good food, wine and conversation. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Ben was our tour guide. He was amazing, well spoken, and very knowledgeable. The wineries you visit each have their own personality. BEAUTIFUL landscapes, worth every penny. Do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our visit. The winery is great and staff were wonderful. Wine was excellent!! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "We went to the winery for the pasta-making class which was outstanding. The chef really took a lot of time with us and explained the dos and don'ts of pasta and sauce making. We also liked the wine so much we ordered some bottles to be shipped home to NJ. Please make sure you sign up for both the wine tasting and class it was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We found the day to be more than expected. Good food, great wine and amazing landscape. Our guide was both personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex was the perfect guide! He knows and loves the region, was kind and funny, and kept us all entertained with his knowledge and stories. (Emiliano our driver was amazing as well.) I now know why Tuscany is a place that everyone loves. Wear sturdy shoes and be ready to do some hiking and climbing, all of which give views that cannot be beat."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was our driver and was extremely entertaining and kept us laughing the whole time. He is very knowledgeable and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We visited 4 wineries and were offered many great wines, snacks and grappas but the most rememberable was the tour to a winery in Montepulciano where we visited medieval wine cellars. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and told us also many facts about the history. The lunch in Pienza had the best view and amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Sienna was amazing!!!!dont forget to buy some local prodaucts from san gimignano.the experience of wine tasting is something unique"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of the Tuscan countryside with a focus on wine and olive oil tasting, my mom and I really enjoyed the experience! Our tour guide, Dimitri, was fantastic and extremely informative…he went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed an exceptional day. I would highly recommend this tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "History was amazing, the landscaping of the villages are breath taking, my family and I enjoyed the trip to the Tuscany"
* A traveler said: "Everything was smooth, from communications about the dates, flexibility when my flight was delayed and then the experience itself. I learned a lot and enjoyed the wine (and even purchased some to take home)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Small Group Chianti at Sunset Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Wine Tasting at a Private Medieval Winery in Chianti - Tuscany
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Church of Santa Maria della Spina (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Spina)
- Medici Chapels
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Perseus Statue
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Arezzo Piazza Grande
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Pisa Baptistery (Battistero)
- Pisa Cathedral (Duomo)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy