Top Venice Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
3 results | All Venice Tours
With this Venice transportation pass, you can use all Alilaguna boat transfers for 72 hours from the time you exchange your voucher. Get around Venice using any of the three lines to explore the city at your own pace, including the line that connects Venice Marco Polo Airport and the Venice cruise port to the city center, Lido and Murano Island. See the Itinerary section for a list of stops.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Sightseeing, especially in a city as famous as Venice, can quickly get expensive. Save money, and time, with the Venice City Pass, which gives you free, skip-the-line, admission to many of the city's most important attractions.
Hello from Venice! My name is Cristina, we have a large traditional family and I work like a tourist guide in Venice. In the evening I love to cook traditional dishes, with simple ingredients. Enjoy us! Ingredient for 2 -3 person 150 g Pasta (penne format) 200 g Chicken (Preferably chicken breasts) 100 ml Sour Cream 4 spoons Extra virgin olive oil 2 Onions Salt Black pepper (powder) Laurel Chives
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in Venice?
The best Sightseeing Passes in Venice according to Viator travelers are:
- 72-Hour Venice Transportation Pass
- Venice City Pass: Free admission to Venice's top attractions & airport transfer!
- Cooking Class online: Italian pasta penne with herbs and chicken
What Sightseeing Passes in Venice are taking additional safety precautions?
- Venice Islands
- Campo Santa Margherita
- St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)
- Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Campo San Luca
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Bridge of Sighs
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia