Top Victoria Food & Drink
24 results | All Victoria Tours
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour. Andy was amazing and he offered a variety of food and drinks. We started with fish tacos and the sauce was perfect. The meals were all amazing plus it was a small group. I also like the fact that i could join this as a solo traveler. The highlight was definitely the beer and chocolate at the end."
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "The weather was fantastic, saw amazing wildlife, humpback whales, great information from the staff , super clean vessel!!! Love love the entire experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Warm sunny late summer day. Disappointed the Castle was closed, but trip was wonderful. Driver was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "The driver Mark was fantastic! He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. Scenery was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Colleen our guide was so nice and knowledgeable about the region, we went to 4 different wineries and the Covid procedures set in place were great and didn’t affect our experience at all. The wines were lovely and cowichan valley is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Abkhazi Garden
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Church & State Wines
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
- Emily Carr House
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Fort Street
- Victoria Chinatown
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Old Town Victoria
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Government Street
- Pacific Marine Circle Route