A 19-foot-tall (5.7-meter-tall) marble statue of President Abraham Lincoln dominates the Lincoln Memorial, situated at the edge of the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool on the National Mall in Washington DC. The most visited National Park Service site in the city is an homage to the 16th president of the United States, who helped to preserve the Union during the Civil War and delivered the Gettysburg Address and the Emancipation Proclamation.
Tours and tickets to Experience Lincoln Memorial
What are Lincoln Memorial hours of operation?
Should I book Lincoln Memorial tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lincoln Memorial 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lincoln Memorial?
- Capitol Hill and DC Monuments Tour by Electric Cart
- Best of DC Tour - With Access to US Capitol & National Archives Buildings
- DC At Dusk Night Tour
- Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey