Top Zurich Cruises & Sailing
23 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour it was. Cable car, cotwheel train and then a cruise boat. And most importantly the beautiful view feom mount Rigi."
* A traveler said: "wonderful full day excursion . Guide one of best we have ever had, knowledgeable and interacted with group in so many wonderful ways"
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable moments were standing in the snowfall at -6C at 3000+ meters above sea level, as well as the beautiful views of houses, alpine forrests and lakes from the cable car. Wonderful action packed trip."
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
* A traveler said: "Nice bus ride through Zurich seeing the highlights of the city. Really enjoyed the return boat ride on the lake."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Guide was very helpful. Very nicely explained everything and shown to us. a worth trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Fraumünster Church
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Museum Rietberg
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Grossmünster Church
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Zoo Zurich
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace