Top Activities on the Ground in Zurich
34 results | All Zurich Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful walk through Old Town with a friendly and informative guide. Would recommend. It was nice learning about the past and present of Zurich's illustrious city, where everywhere you turn is a new and gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Being in the snow, above the clouds, & surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. I highly recommend this tour. I had a wonderful time & I made some new friends along the way."
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable moments were standing in the snowfall at -6C at 3000+ meters above sea level, as well as the beautiful views of houses, alpine forrests and lakes from the cable car. Wonderful action packed trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "I and a very enjoyable tour of the waterfall and nearby town. It was beautiful to get close to the waterfall and walking through Rhein am Stein was amazing as the architecture was simply magnificent and to hear the history behind it was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "This is a nice 2 hours walk around old town, learning about the history/culture of Zurich, and tasting chocolate from 4 very nice stores. Bring water or some drink! The chocolate was really good but you can only have so much before you need to wash it down with something. Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of walking but we got to see all parts of Zurich. This tour included a short but enough time to see lake Zurich and a cable car to see the beautiful scenery on top of a high hill. We even were able to enjoy a drink on top of the hill."
* A traveler said: "One of the most amazing experiences! This hike adventure is a must if you love the outdoors! Marc is a superb guide and takes care of everything! You just have to show up and have fun! We saw some of the most beautiful scenery in Switzerland! He tailors the hike to your level of experience and fitness. We highly recommend! Will definitely be back in Switzerland for another hike with Marc!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour for Zurich. It was intimate visiting carefully selected chocolate shops. Each shop had a different story and taught you about the chocolate. The taxibike was the most convenient way to get around the area. I also saw a lot of the city tourist highlights. This was a great tour!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fraumünster Church
- Zurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)
- Zurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall)
- Lindt & Sprüngli Chocolate Shop
- Paradeplatz (Parade Square)
- Zoo Zurich
- Grossmünster Church
- Museum Rietberg
- Zurich Old Town (Altstadt)
- Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace