Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As this 9-day tour starts in Akureyri rather than in the capital, we get you from Reykjavík's international airport to its domestic one so you can catch the quick flight. You are then picked up in Akureyri and taken to your hotel.
- Akureyri Airport (AEY), Urðargil 15, Akureyri, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- To make your booking official, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CharlieTheTraveler
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Iceland: See & Do it ALL in 9 Days, 1st Class Traveling.