- Skjalfandi Bay whale watching tour
- Watch for wildlife with experienced nature guides
- Get views of the coast from the water
- Experience the bay in a traditional oak boat
- Learn about Iceland's nature and wildlife
- Snacks included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Gentle Giants Ticket Center Directions: Look for the big blue flags in Húsavík
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring warm and waterproof clothing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- If no whales (dolphins included) are seen on the tour, passengers can get a voucher to join another traditional whale watching tour free of charge, depending on availability
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all our tours. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel departures, even with short notice. In such cases, customers are offered alternative options or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gentle Giants Whale Watching
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Whale Watching Tour from Húsavík.