Are you interested in?
Amsterdam Red Light District (De Wallen) Tours
104 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
633 Tours & Activities
104 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the truth behind the famous Amsterdam Red Light District on a private 2-hour tour, a great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves in the Netherlands’ capital. As you stroll along the UNESCO-listed Amsterdam Canal Ring, you’ll pass Oude Kerk (Old Church) and explore Chinatown. Plus, stop to sample three Dutch specialities, including cheese, kroket (croquette), and stroopwafel (thin waffles).
- Private 2.5-hour food tour of Amsterdam Red Light District
- A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves
- Tick off Oude Kerk (Old Church) and explore Chinatown
- Walk alongside the Amsterdam Canal Ring, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sample three Dutch specialties, including cheese, kroket, and stroopwafel
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking Tour
Three Dutch specialties
Pick your own departure time between 13:00 - 21:00
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointStationsplein 17, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Amsterdam Red Light District and Food Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9093P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamFood Tours - ZaandamUnique Experiences - ZaandamWalking Tours - ZaandamStreet Food Tours - ZaandamFood Tours - The HagueUnique Experiences - The HagueWalking Tours - The HagueStreet Food Tours - The HagueFood Tours - RotterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamStreet Food Tours - RotterdamCategory
Amsterdam MuseumThis is HollandOld Church (Oude Kerk)Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)VolendamMuseum Quarter (Museumplein)Mint Tower (Munttoren)Amsterdam Tulip MuseumLeiden Square (Leidseplein)Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)JordaanHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)EdamBody Worlds Amsterdam House of Bols Dam SquareHomomonumentDapper Market (Dappermarkt)