Explore our promoted experiences
- Knott's Berry Farm ticket
- Adrenaline-pumping thrill rides and wild adventures for the whole family
- Ride the Silver Bullet, Knott's first suspended coaster that sends daring riders through inverted outside loops, over-banked curves and zero-G rolls
- Four uniquely themed areas, each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience
- Enjoy a meal at the historic Mrs Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant, a SoCal tradition
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
Discover four themed areas, each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience. Ghost Town is a trip into the past with gun-slinging bandits duking it out in the legendary Wild West Stunt Show. The vibe of the Southern California surf scene washes over the Boardwalk area, while Fiesta Village pays homage to Spanish California, and Camp Snoopy is home to the PEANUTS Gang and offers twenty kid-approved rides and hands-on adventures.
Knott's Pony Express promises a horseback relay at speeds never imagined in the Old West. While sitting astride one of the team's sixteen horses, you'll launch from 0 to 38 miles per hour (0 to 61 kph) in less than 3 seconds. Cover a 1,300-foot (396-meter) route past Boot Hill and Big Foot Rapids resulting in an exhilarating runaway adventure.
Ride the all-new HangTime and scream your way through 5 gravity-defying inversions, mid-air suspensions and twisting dive tracks, not to mention the 96-degree drop - the steepest in California!
Silver Bullet, Knott's first suspended coaster. Zoom through inverted outside loops, over-banked curves, and zero-G rolls. Climb aboard the Xcelerator to understand the true meaning of the term 'joy ride', or hop on the GhostRider for a classic wooden coaster experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- General admission to Knott's Berry Farm is valid for 1-day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Knott's Berry Farm
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms