9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Southern California without the stress of planning on a full–day tour to Orange County’s highlights, from the Laguna Beach cliffs to a Balboa Island ferry ride. Enjoy sweeping ocean views en route while your guide provides commentary and points out landmarks often missed by visitors. With round–trip transport from Anaheim hotels, this tour is a popular choice for visitors who want to avoid car rentals and impersonal bus tours.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Car seats/booster seats for children
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Anaheim resort area hotels along with the Buena Park, Fullerton and most of the hotel in Orange! Please don't hesitate to call if you are wondering if we pick up from your hotel; 714-817-9733
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Let us know the age of your child so we can have the appropriate safety seat provided!
- Call or email our office to confirm your pick-up time and location!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anaheim Tour Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Best Beaches in Orange County Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Best Beaches in Orange County Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Best Beaches in Orange County Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Best Beaches in Orange County Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would definitely recommend this tour as an introduction to the OC's best beaches!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Best Beaches in Orange County Day Tour
5 hours 21 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAnaheim & Buena ParkBus Tours - CaliforniaPhotography Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Long BeachPhotography Tours - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Los AngelesPhotography Tours - Los AngelesFull-day Tours - Los AngelesCategory