5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring Antigua's historical sites, kayaking through mangrove-lined lagoons, and snorkeling at the Cades Reef—one of the largest reefs on the western coast of the island— with this small-group tour. A lunch of Caribbean dishes served right on the beach is also included in the price of the tour.
- Mix kayaking, snorkeling, and sightseeing with this guided experience
- Kayaks and snorkeling gear will be provided
- A beachfront lunch is included in the price of the tour
- Group sizes limited to six participants for a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Cades Bay, Old Road, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Coast Horizons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day SoCoHo Jeep Safari-Historic Sites, Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day SoCoHo Jeep Safari-Historic Sites, Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day SoCoHo Jeep Safari-Historic Sites, Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day SoCoHo Jeep Safari-Historic Sites, Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day SoCoHo Jeep Safari-Historic Sites, Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sKayaking - St John'sSnorkeling - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastKayaking - Caribbean CoastSnorkeling - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandKayaking - New Providence IslandSnorkeling - New Providence IslandCategory
Prickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & TicketsHeritage Quay Tours & TicketsMuseum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsSt. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & Tickets