Explore our promoted experiences
- Prepare and enjoy a variety of drinks and dishes using rum
- Taste four distinct types of rum from around the world
- Learn West Indian cooking with a view of the sea
- Get one-on-one attention from your teacher
Departure & Return
We are unable to offer transportation to our home, but we do provide customized directions and information for all of our guests. When you arrive at our home, we always meet you and talk with the taxi driver to make sure he or she will pick you up on time when we are finished. We work with cruisers, hotel guests, and BnB guests all the time so we can help you find our way to our home via taxi or a car rental.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements (especially allergies!) at time of booking
- All recipes depend on the season and availability
- Stroller accessible
- Please provide a proof of COVID vaccination and your latest test results. We offer our classes in our home and have to be extra careful. Thank you!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicole's Table Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands