1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
De Koninck Brewery is Antwerp’s last remaining city brewery, with a beer-making history dating back to 1833. With your prepaid admission ticket, enjoy a self-guided brewery tour, including interactive exhibitions, a walkway looking out over the brewery floor, and a beer tasting.
- Audio guide and interactive exhibitions: discover the secrets of Belgian beer-making
- Sample authentic Belgian beer brewed on-site
- Multiple entrance times to choose from throughout the day
- Self-guided visit: explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Optional audio guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
10 am to 6 pm (last ticket sales & admission at 4:30 pm).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 16 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antwerp City Brewery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67593P1