2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Atelier visits and meeting designers in person
Departure & Return
DIVA, museum voor diamant, juwelen en zilver , Suikerrui 17/19, 2000 Antwerpen, BelgiumThis activity will end right where it started.
We will meet you in front of the entrance of the diamond museum
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/15/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Wednesday - Saturday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lauren Johnstone
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Antwerp's Jewellery Ateliers Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Antwerp's Jewellery Ateliers Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Antwerp's Jewellery Ateliers Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Antwerp's Jewellery Ateliers Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAntwerpRomantic Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersArt Tours - FlandersCategory