Are you interested in?
24 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
44 Tours & Activities
Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen) Tours
30 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Regular temperature checks for staff
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Getting an overview of Antwerp’s sights on your own can be time-consuming when you don’t know your way around. Avoid the research and see and learn more in less time than if exploring alone on this private walking tour. Follow your guide to must-sees such as Rubens House, Grote Markt, and Butchers’ Hall; enjoy time to ask personal questions on Antwerp’s history, and get tips to inform your later sightseeing.
- Gain an overview of Antwerp’s notable sights on a private walking tour
- Benefit from a guide’s navigation: cover the must-sees without getting lost
- Hear tales of sites such as Grote Markt and Butchers’ Hall you’d miss alone
- Handy choice of time slots and optional hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointFree Walking Tours of Antwerp, Grote Markt 2, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts in front of the statue on the Grote Markt square of Antwerp. Please, add a note if you would prefer a hotel pick-up or a different starting point.
Return DetailsHandschoenmarkt, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours Antwerp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour "Highlights & History of Antwerp"?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour "Highlights & History of Antwerp"?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour "Highlights & History of Antwerp"?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour "Highlights & History of Antwerp"?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 110143P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntwerpWalking Tours - ZaventemHistorical Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentCategory