2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds at Antwerp’s biggest attractions during this local-led morning or afternoon food and drink tour, during which you’ll see a different side to the city. Visit places you might have otherwise overlooked, sample homemade local products, and learn more about Antwerp’s food culture than you could alone, alongside a small group capped at 10 participants.
- Get to know Antwerp like a local during this guided food and drink tour
- Opt for a morning or afternoon tour for added flexibility
- All five tastings and one drink (either soft or alcoholic) are included
- Small group capped at 10 ensures an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bites and Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Culinary food tour: Best local food & craft beer, discover Antwerp as a local
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAntwerpFood Tours - FlandersChocolate Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersStreet Food Tours - FlandersCategory