Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Aruba's underwater world during a 2-tank dive with a PADI-certified dive master
- Get to know the calm, azure waters filled with vibrant sea life that thrives off of Aruba's coast
- Visit famous dive sites like Antilla, Pedernales and Star Gerren
- Discover lesser-known spots like Skalahein, Fingers and Kantel reef
Departure & Return
If you place the address Bucutiweg 20 on either google maps or maps.me will provide directions to our location. Maps.me is an app that can be used offline. On wifi download the app and download the map of Aruba and you are ready to navigate without using data.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all divers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Divers must have been diving within the past 2 years.
- All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEARUBA FLY N DIVE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff