2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the gourmet delights of the Macedon Ranges on a two-day tour from Melbourne. Travel in comfort with an informative guide who takes you to an organic farm in the foothills of the Macedon Ranges, Hanging Rock Winery, Kyneton, and Daylesford, where you stay overnight at the luxurious Lake House. Enjoy the afternoon on your own before a delicious 3-course dinner at the award-winning Lake House restaurant. The next day, visit scenic towns where local producers share samples of wine, honey, cider, fresh bread and other gastronomic delights.
- 2-day culinary tour of Macedon Ranges and Daylesford from Melbourne
- Gaze at Hanging Rock and Mt Macedon from the vineyards of Hanging Rock Winery
- Have free time in Daylesford to explore the charming town or head to the spa
- Savor gourmet meals and luxurious accommodations at The Lake House
- Taste locally made products such as wine, cider, honey, chocolates and herbal liquors
- Includes one night of luxury accommodation with breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner at award-winning restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select locations only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Daylesford VIC 3460, Australia
Wait at Tourist Information Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Natural Treasures Touring
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Gourmet Food Trail Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Gourmet Food Trail Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Gourmet Food Trail Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Gourmet Food Trail Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBallaratFood Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaOvernight Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaWine Tastings - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaDistillery Tours - VictoriaFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneOvernight Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneDistillery Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyOvernight Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyDistillery Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory