Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
Departure & Return
Boarding: Baltimore Inner Harbor. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at Harbor Court Garage located next to the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
What To Expect
For your entertainment, your crew gets into the spirit as they sing a cabaret. After your meal, hit the dance floor as a DJ spins popular Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
Take a breather and grab fresh air on the large deck outside. Savor your drink as well as the backdrop of the lit-up Baltimore skyline.
After three hours, your ship returns to the departing dock at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, where you disembark and take your night festivities to the streets!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- "The whole boat experience was okay but certainly not worth the money in my opinion." See review