- See blue fire and a turquoise crater lake on a day trip to the Ijen Crater
- A great introduction to the area for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
- Enjoy personalized attention in a small group limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Starting Point at the Hotel/Homestay around Banyuwangi city center is fully recommended.
Tourist who take by Train is fully recommended to stop at Kalistail Train Station as a Starting Point of the tour.
This tour experience is ended at the Ketapang Harbour or other places around Banyuwangi City center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Not recommended for participant with back problems
- Not recommended for participant with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participant who suffer asthma, acrophobia, hypothermia, vertigo. etc
- Participant must favorable weather conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All tourist are not allowed to go down to the crater but allowed to see blue fire from 1km off limit from the crater (ijen rim)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Java Paradise Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff