Are you interested in?
52 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1493 Tours & Activities
Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede) Tours
235 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spain and Portugal are home to many of the Mediterranean’s most impressive sites of interest, but organizing accommodation and transportation to explore independently takes time and effort. On this tour, enjoy round-trip travel from central Barcelona, and see the best of Spain and Portugal with all the key logistics covered. Along the way, learn the secrets of UNESCO–listed attractions including the Alhambra, Belém Tower, and the Jerónimos Monastery.
- Explore Spain and Portugal with ease on this comprehensive sightseeing tour
- Key logistics such as accommodation and transportation are included
- Visit UNESCO–listed gems like Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from downtown Barcelona
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included) Daily continental breakfast Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches Experienced and professional coach driver The services of an experienced tour manager
Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
Experienced and professional coach driver
The services of an experienced tour manager
Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
Visas and travel insurance
All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
City entrance fees + taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and number, gender, date of birth and nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €50 per person per night will need to be paid
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- The information in this publication was compiled with the greatest care; nevertheless, no rights may be derived from this publication.
- Please note that reservation the reservation time visit to visit the Alhambra Palace of Granada is between 4:00pm - 5:00pm. Due to limited daily access control in Alhambra Palace, to avoid disappointment, we recommend to book tickets online in advance!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY goEUgo International Limited
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8976P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaHop on Hop Off - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaMulti-day Tours - CataloniaHop on Hop Off - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaMulti-day Tours - TarragonaHop on Hop Off - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaMulti-day Tours - GironaCategory
Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Bodegas TorresSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Casa VicensCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Montjuïc MountainBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Colonia GüellNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)GraciaColumbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Via Sepulcral RomanaCosmoCaixa Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Illa Fantasia Water Park