- 8-day Spain tour to Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo
- Experience the highlights of Andalusia, plus Barcelona and the UNESCO World Heritage City of Toledo
- Enjoy guided tours in each city and have free time to explore Barcelona, Madrid and Seville at your leisure
- See Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia, beautiful Seville Cathedral and Granada's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Seven nights of accommodation and transport by high-speed train and comfortable coach included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet and assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
What To Expect
On Day 3, ride the high-speed train to Madrid and enjoy an overnight stay in Spain’s delightful capital, coupled with a city sightseeing tour and time to explore independently. Then, on Day 4, hop inside a comfortable, air-conditioned coach with an expert guide, and drive south to visit the historical city of Cordoba before continuing to Seville for a 2-night stay.
After getting to know Seville, continue to Granada for a guided tour of the stunning UNESCO-protected Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, and an overnight stay. Finally, on Day 7, visit the sun-burnished UNESCO-listed city of Toledo on route back to Madrid for your last night’s stay.
Your tour includes seven nights of 3- or 4-star — your choice — hotel accommodation, breakfast each morning, plus a guided city or attraction tour and free time in each city to explore as you wish. Some dinners are also included, and free time is provided each day for you to have lunch (own expense), perhaps with insider restaurant recommendations from your guide. Airport pickup in Barcelona and airport drop-off in Madrid are also included for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (cot, meals) should be paid directly to the hotel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please advise your flight details at time of booking (airline, flight numbers, arrival and departure times, arrival and departure Date)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Spain Tour Including Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo.