- Tour of Barcelona’s famous Gaudi-designed monuments
- Enjoy close-up views of La Sagrada Familia on a stroll outside the UNESCO-listed cathedral
- Learn about Gaudi’s life in Barcelona and the many Modernist monuments he created
- Take a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell, a vast garden complex on the hill of El Carmel
- Stroll along Passeig de Gràcia for a photo stop by Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
What To Expect
Meet your guide in central Barcelona and head to the tour's first stop at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed La Sagrada Familia. Considered by many to be one of Gaudí's finest creations, this towering architectural masterpiece features a visually striking arrangement of skinny spires and detail-rich facades. Listen to details from your guide about the history of this incredible building, which is still under construction more than 130 years after work began.
Continue to Park Güell, a gorgeous Gaudí-designed park situated in the hills above Barcelona on the hill of El Carmel. This beautiful park, covered head to toe with intricate mosaic-tiled terraces, benches, sculptures, and walls, frequently experiences long lines at its entrance. But thanks to your fast-track ticket included with your tour, leap right past these lines on your way in, spending the extra time you might have been waiting experiencing the striking walkways and leaf-shrouded grounds of this urban oasis.
Leave Park Güell and head next to Passeig de Gràcia back in the city center. This iconic street features a number of Gaudí designs, including two private residences, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, that have been converted into museums. See both homes from the outside and learn how the wealthy Batlló and Milà families collaborated with Gaudí on the projects, along with the ensuing scandal that resulted when the homes were finally unveiled to the public. Capture a few photos in front of these two amazing architectural works before leaving your guide near Casa Batlló.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infants travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide and for your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Artistic Barcelona: The Best of Gaudi Afternoon Tour.